[Gambas-devel] gb.opengl.gse : beware with svn log format!

Tomek tommyline at ...674...
Wed Mar 27 11:07:51 CET 2013

On 27.03.2013 09:22, Benoît Minisini wrote:
> Le 27/03/2013 10:12, Tomek a écrit :
>> On 27.03.2013 08:55, Benoît Minisini wrote:
>>> Hi Tommy,
>>>
>>> Beware that you don't write your subversion log correctly. Only the
>>> r5590 was written with the right format.
>>>
>>> If you don't use the right format, I can't generate the changelog
>>> automatically from subversion log, and I have to fix it by hand, which
>>> is quite time consuming.
>>>
>>> If the log format is not clear for you, just tell me and I will explain
>>> it again.
>>>
>>> Regards,
>>>
>> Hi,
>> I had some issues with svn complaining about not filled info but I
>> passed it only once as I remember. Could you show me what was wrong? And
>> if you can, please explain how should I do it.
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Tommy.
>>
> Good (r5590) :
>
> [GB.SGE]
> * NEW: New experimental component for simple OpenGL gaming engine.
> * NEW: Md2Model loader and renderer.
>
> [EXAMPLES]
> * NEW: Example to show how to use new Md2Model component.
>
> Bad (r5591) :
>
> [GB.SGE]
> * BUG Forgot to add files
>
> [EXAMPLES]
> * BUG Frogot to add...
>
> --> The ':' character after "BUG" is missing.
>
> Bad (r5594) :
>
> [GB.XML.HTML]
> * BUG: Does not crash anymore if the id or class properties does not
> exist when reading them.
>
> --> The line it too long. The length must be lower or equal than 76
> characters.
>
> [GB.OPENGL]
> * NEW Added some new constants
>
> --> The ':' character after "NEW" is missing.
>
> Bad (r5594) :
>
> [EXAMPLES]
> *OPT Minor update to Md2Model Example
>
> --> There is a missing space before "OPT", and a missing ':' character
> after.
>
> You should define the EDITOR environment variable in your 'bashrc' file
> with the editor that will be used to enter the svn commit log.
>
> For example:
>
> $ cat ~/.bashrc
> export EDITOR=kwrite
> $
>
> Regards,

Thank you Benoit, I didn't know the space was so important, and the :
sign is my mistake, sorry.
The strange thing was that svn was complaining AFTER i finished and
saved the file in pluma (mint 13's gedit). But it was ok after i
restarted computer, so it could be some bug in system.