[Gambas-devel] gambas wiki db scheme

Benoît Minisini gambas at ...1...
Fri Sep 21 13:39:43 CEST 2012

Le 20/09/2012 06:25, Sebastian Kulesz a écrit :

> Same happened with the version. They are both stored inside a cookie,
> so they persist across sessions (once i get sessions to work, i will
> make the switch)

You say Session is buggy but you don't give any details. The Session
code is currently running on 18 different servers with hundred of users,
so I think it should work.

> If possible, could you please send me a partial dump of the database?
> I only need a few articles that cover any possible variant the wiki
> can handle, it's really hard to test only by reading the code.

I'm trying, but this @*#! of MySQL does not understand its own database
dump format. If I succeed to get some records, I will give you them.

--
Benoît Minisini