[Gambas-devel] a quick hello, and some new tools.

Benoît Minisini gambas at ...1...
Sun May 6 23:37:20 CEST 2012

Le 05/05/2012 07:52, William Young a écrit :
> So I saw this awesome project, and decided that i just had to help in
> some way, I'm not much o a programmer except in languages based of of
> basic (and bash scripts). i noticed that you didn't have access to
> PowerPC machines,  so im here to offer just that. i have 2 PowerMac
> G4s.
>
> 1. 400MHz 768MB ram 40GB HDD - OSX 10.4.11, with SSH access (and VNC if needed)
> 2. 800MHz 768MB ram 80GB HDD (40GB on / 40GB on /home) - Linux (Distro
> not chosen, its open for discussion), with SSH access
>
> I can offer full root access on both machines to people working on
> getting gambas working on PowerPC. neither computer is ever used by me
> so its not a big deal to me if there used by others.

Thanks for your proposal.

François Gallo did an OSX port of Gambas 3, so I stopped trying to do
the same thing on a distant machine.

Only he can tell you how to make Gambas3 run on your Mac. I'm just
trying to avoid Linux features that do not work on OSX when possible.

Benoît Minisini