[Gambas-devel] a quick hello, and some new tools.

William Young hddfilestorage at ...176...
Sat May 5 07:52:40 CEST 2012

So I saw this awesome project, and decided that i just had to help in
some way, I'm not much o a programmer except in languages based of of
basic (and bash scripts). i noticed that you didn't have access to
PowerPC machines,  so im here to offer just that. i have 2 PowerMac
G4s.

1. 400MHz 768MB ram 40GB HDD - OSX 10.4.11, with SSH access (and VNC if needed)
2. 800MHz 768MB ram 80GB HDD (40GB on / 40GB on /home) - Linux (Distro
not chosen, its open for discussion), with SSH access

I can offer full root access on both machines to people working on
getting gambas working on PowerPC. neither computer is ever used by me
so its not a big deal to me if there used by others.