[Gambas-devel] Well, I kept my promise

Fabien Bodard gambas.fr at ...176...
Wed Dec 9 12:21:51 CET 2009

hum ... is really the logo is matter of how many a tool is used ?

i see some contradiction in your mail kadaitcha... on one hand you are
saying that the logo is imature, on the other ... the wikidoc is too
complex...

have you taking a look at the GTK one or Qt one ? ... they have
technical logo ... but theire doc is unreadable for a beotian.

The wiki is a pure technical doc and it's true that is a not a
beginner book. Its a help that is made to rationnally give the info
for each componant/class/symbol.

with that we can make an on the fly popup help for the GB3 Ide ...
it's what i've begin and it's really fantastic.

What you need to do it's a beginner book... a summary of the component
with short exemples... The more important for the wiki is that is
drawn to be used by some automatic queries... not like a book ... with
a book ... a user can read it... but an ide can't use it for give the
help on the need... it's two différent thing... and yes we need the
both.

For gambas code sharing... i've someting quite ready ... but i'm
always waiting for a server with gb3 svn installed !! Like the wiki
it's a gambas cgi.

Fabien Bodard

Then ... why people don't edit the wiki help ?... they won't take time
to it, they don't have time, they need to learn the basis befor.