[Gambas-devel] Well, I kept my promise

Kadaitcha Man nospam.nospam.nospam at ...176...
Wed Dec 9 12:08:11 CET 2009

Kari Laine wrote:
> On Wed, Dec 9, 2009 at 12:44 PM, Kadaitcha Man
> <nospam.nospam.nospam at ...176...> wrote:

>>> Mmm... Something like a foot print, a green dragon, or worse a
>>> penguin? :-)
>>
>> lol - the only penguin I like is the fat one with the googly eyes.
>> Attached.
>
> LOL - and that should be taken more seriously than the shrimp ...
> :-))))

Yeah, why not? It sort of says "Oh, shit!" without actually having said it
:)

http://www.articlealley.com/article_724364_11.html

There is an image at that link. Remove the red drop and you have an image
that might represent building something. Heck, even the attached image says
more than the prawn does.

Ok, enough funning.

For now.