[Gambas-devel] edtSplit

Robert Rowe robert.c.rowe at ...176...
Sun Mar 16 15:57:11 CET 2008

I haven't heard of the crystal icons. I'll try to research them. I
couldn't find any icons that I really liked for these two functions. I'm
not really much of an artist. :(

Good idea with the dynamic creation. I originally tried to have only two
editor objects and change their parent. I found that I couldn't change
the container at runtime so I had to have five editor objects. You're
right that creating them just in time would be better.

I was planning to use an enum for the view type but I didn't find
support for enums.

I'll do an update after you've tweaked my changes and backport them to 2.0

I'm glad you like my changes.

Robert