[Gambas-devel] edtSplit

Robert Rowe robert.c.rowe at ...176...
Fri Mar 14 13:43:54 CET 2008

This was exactly what I had in mind. It seems that we both thought of
konqueror. :)

My help integration project is going slower than I thought so I might
put it on hold and do the split editor this weekend. Richard really
wants it. I don't really find myself using it much in VB but it's handy
sometimes.

Robert