[Gambas-devel] Problems compiling Gambas for ARM Linux

Rob sourceforge-raindog2 at ...19...
Sat Jun 14 06:51:34 CEST 2008

On Saturday 14 June 2008 00:42, Andrew Barr wrote:
> So really, it's a question of if Gambas can be made, either at
> build time or run time, not to depend on Qt at all. Mind you there
> is no use for the IDE, which I know has to have Qt, on an embedded
> device.

You can definitely install and run Gambas without Qt (at least up to
the last 2.x release I deployed on a server.)  You may even be able
to build it without Qt, though I've never tried (I usually build
packages on a development machine and deploy just the packages I want
on a target machine with the same distro and version.)

Rob