[Gambas-devel] gambas2 and Arrays

Charlie Reinl Karl.Reinl at ...16...
Fri Sep 15 23:36:57 CEST 2006

Salut,

yes, even actually I made (after changing print_object, I stripted the
limints )a DebugInfo2 Window do show the Key and the Values like in
Debug.Local, after a DblClick on an Array or Collection.

For more I haven't any Idea til now, but let me know, and If you have
proposes, please pass them, they are wellcom.

Amicalment
Charlie