[Gambas-devel] gambas2 and Arrays

Benoit Minisini gambas at ...1...
Fri Sep 15 22:29:41 CEST 2006

On Thursday 14 September 2006 22:13, Charlie Reinl wrote:
> Salut Benoît,
>
> while I'm looking how do you get the array informations into the
> debug.local.window and how can I create a Array-Window, where I can browse
> the hole Array, I found that, by accedent, see 'NiceToHave.png'.
>
> Happend on gambas2-1.9.42
>
> So now my Question:
>
> is there a way to get back from debug a string to split, with all elements,
> even if there are more then 10 ?
>

> Amicalment
> Charlie

Do you want to enhance the debugger?

A good idea would be replacing this balloon by a more complex control that can
display arrays, collections and even object contents. There is support for
this in the debugger.

Tell me if you dare to do that, and I will explain you how to get the value of
any expression from the debugger, so that you can get the entire contents of
an array in a scrolling area, and so on...