[Gambas-devel] Events

Scott, Vince Vince.Scott at ...440...
Fri Sep 15 16:19:59 CEST 2006

Help anyone...

Can you send keyboard events in Gambas like you can with VB's Sendkey? Also, can you send events to a combo box to make it dropdown without using a mouse. I am working on a touch screen application in which no keyboard or mouse will be used...I need to send keyboard events via code.

Any suggestions???

Thanks,
Vince Scott

This communication is confidential and may be legally privileged.  If you are not the intended recipient, (i) please do not read or disclose to others, (ii) please notify the sender by reply mail, and (iii) please delete this communication from your system.  Failure to follow this process may be unlawful.  Thank you for your cooperation.