[Gambas-devel] gambas2-1.9.43(svn) IDE- debug enhancment -- Design.Eval

Charlie Reinl Karl.Reinl at ...16...
Mon Oct 2 23:18:53 CEST 2006

Salut Benoît,

the Design.Eval returns only strings ,never quoted strings, so the table who
shows '#ME' differs to the 'Local' one.
It would be better to return at Design.Eval the strings also quoted, what to
you think ? Will that be possible ?

This version, is version after first hack. So more consistent. The pb from
yesterday still exists.

Now I show values and errors in a baloon, for others (objects)  I open
DebugExpr.Form.
The difference I make by the '(' at first sign (by string analysing).

I still use for testing the XArray project (thats not a real project, but has
lots of cases  for the debugger-enhancment).

Send you the files and the diff's.

If you prefere, I can send also the hole IDE-project.

Amicalment
Charlie