[Gambas-devel] Debug-enhancments

Charlie Reinl Karl.Reinl at ...16...
Sun Oct 1 21:02:39 CEST 2006

Salut Benoît,

this is a version for you last changes in Debug (your mail from 24.09)
That is not finished, but shows some problem, which occure.

All my changes starts by a DblClick in '(ME) objects', 'Locals', 'Watch' or
somwhere in the editor.
If DebugExpr - Window is displayed a DblClick on 'BaseInfo' = First line,
filles the rest (for Arrays and Collections), Variables fail (no return)

I enhanced DebugInfo to use "#ME" which, replaces the old 'o' option.

If you test it with my XArray project,

- you will see whats the problem with the none Objects.

	- Open the DebugExpr - Window with the 'pubPUBLIC' Variable
  	 which is declared as 'PUBLIC pubPUBLIC AS String' ,
	- DblClick first line in DebugExpr - Window
	- Kill the frozen Window
	- (TRy) Open the DebugExpr - Window with the bb Variable
	   which is declared as 'DIM bb AS String[]' ,
	- DblClick first line in DebugExpr - Window

- the ME-objects which are/are not displayed.

And you can find out why #11 is send, if you start the project with F8, think
that something to do with the "#ME".

Amicalment
Charlie