[Gambas-devel] gambas2-1.9.43(svn) IDE- debug enhancment -- Design.Eval

Benoit Minisini gambas at ...1...
Tue Oct 3 20:49:00 CEST 2006

On Monday 02 October 2006 23:18, Charlie Reinl wrote:
> Salut Benoît,
>
> the Design.Eval returns only strings ,never quoted strings, so the table
> who shows '#ME' differs to the 'Local' one.
> It would be better to return at Design.Eval the strings also quoted, what
> to you think ? Will that be possible ?
>
> This version, is version after first hack. So more consistent. The pb from
> yesterday still exists.
>
> Now I show values and errors in a baloon, for others (objects)  I open
> DebugExpr.Form.
> The difference I make by the '(' at first sign (by string analysing).
>
> I still use for testing the XArray project (thats not a real project, but
> has lots of cases  for the debugger-enhancment).
>
> Send you the files and the diff's.
>
> If you prefere, I can send also the hole IDE-project.
>
> Amicalment
> Charlie

Hi,

Look in the svn. I have committed a '#' command that works now. You should
subscribe to the gambas-devel-svn mailing-list to be warned each time there
is a commit in the svn repository.

I will add an option to Design.Eval() as soon as possible so that you can get
the value quoted or unquoted.

I will look at your code when you tell me that you have everything you need
from the debugger and from the IDE.