[Gambas-devel] Close Windows with gb.form.mda goes woes :(

Ron Onstenk ronstk at ...124...
Fri Aug 11 04:56:16 CEST 2006

On Thursday 10 August 2006 18:52, Fabien Bodard wrote:
> i've the answer... in  fact in the ide the windows have the mode persistant..

Arghhhh
That explains my feeling there was something strange with the Close
that the IDE expects a window that was Closed.

> so they not are close but be hidden... so when a windows query close just
> hide( optional)

This explains why my hide/delete did work both but had the error
was everytie the opposite problem.

> it and move it to the mda mainform because if you don't
> reparent this way, when your container is deleted the form too and the ide
> will not find it !. Look at my old component to understand what i mind.

I will read that part regarding the Close behaviour for reference.
Only reading and understanding are different :)

> Regards,
> Fabien

Thanks Fabien, this is a good hint.

Ron