[Gambas-devel] Close Windows with gb.form.mda goes woes :(

Ron Onstenk ronstk at ...124...
Fri Aug 11 18:23:12 CEST 2006

On Friday 11 August 2006 04:56, Ron Onstenk wrote:
> On Thursday 10 August 2006 18:52, Fabien Bodard wrote:
> > i've the answer... in  fact in the ide the windows have the mode persistant..

---8<---

> > Fabien
> >
> Thanks Fabien, this is a good hint.
>
> Ron

It did indeed help to solve a little problem but not all.
Finally I do not care about it anymore now.

With good trust I think I have solved the problem. :)

I work now for approx 2 hours full with the .mda without the problems.
This was short after my last question at 15:50

Open en close several code editors and jumping all directions now.

Busy to clean up some of the code.
I must check if the From editor also works as should do.
It show to me that it works for the IDE the same as
original .mdi does and do not expect new problems.

Need external test case, they are the best crash generators. :)

Keep my fingers crossed,

Ron