[Gambas-devel] Close Windows with gb.form.mda goes woes :(

Fabien Bodard sirfabien at ...176...
Thu Aug 10 18:52:45 CEST 2006

Le Jeudi 10 Août 2006 03:48, Ron Onstenk a écrit :
> I'm lost in space.
>
> I have done so many things to get the close working.
> Now it gives a fatal error after close of one of the windows
> and (re-)selecting a file to edit.
> It was working as stand alone project but.....now???
>
> I do not know what to do anymore.
>sistant

> Your loser,a

i've the answer... in  fact in the ide the windows have the mode persistant..
so they not are close but be hidden... so when a windows query close just
hide( optional) it and move it to the mda mainform because if you don't
reparent this way, when your container is deleted the form too and the ide
will not find it !. Look at my old component to understand what i mind.

Regards,
Fabien