[Gambas-devel] MySQL driver - update to apply administrator privileges for MySQL 4.

nigel at ...2... nigel at ...2...
Sat Nov 5 12:12:25 CET 2005

Benoit,

Sounds workable; if you need me to do the change to the mysql driver, then please send me a copy of
the updated postgres driver and I will work it out.

Regards

Nigel