[Gambas-devel] Gambas.report component

Fabien Bodard gambasfr at ...4...
Thu Nov 3 14:32:50 CET 2005

Hi to all...

I need help !

This is my first step of a gambas component ... but there is something i don't
understand... I'm trying to transform my set of clases into componant
classes... normally it's not really difficult just put 'EXPORT' in the
choosed classes ... then i generate the executable and put this one and
the .component file into the /usr/local/lib/gambas2/ path. then i type

gbi2 gb.report

It generate the .list and .info file .

but when i want to load this componant, it say me
<CClass._New 28
Not an object>

Any ideas ?

I think i miss something somewhere...

But i don't know what.

The file i send to you is not complete and not finished but it can show you my
first step in report comprehention.

Regards,
Fabien Bodard