[Gambas-devel] Using GAMBAS for running Visual Basic projects

Benoit Minisini gambas at ...1...
Thu Mar 3 18:33:03 CET 2005

Hi,

I didn't have the time to talk with you during the FOSDEM about Gambas, as
there was too many people around you.

I listened your talk with a friend of mine who was a rock guitarist in the
past, before maintaining networks now. He was totally agree with you about
copyright on music and other artistic works. With his own words, he says that
as there is no "painting industry", nor "sculture industry", why should there
be a "music industry" ? We both find your talk very clear, accessible to
everybody, even for the non-geek people.

Let's go back to Gambas now...

I wrote a little document with two sketches with OpenOffice to explain the way
Gambas will be able to be used for running Visual Basic projects. Actually,
running them directly is impossible, but porting them should be.

I join this mail the file in OpenOffice format and in PDF format. Tell me if
you need another format, and/or if you need more technical details.

mailto:gambas at ...1...