[Gambas-devel] New GTK+ features

Charlie Reinl na2492 at ...16...
Fri Mar 4 16:55:03 CET 2005

>On Thursday 03 March 2005 07:44, Daniel Campos wrote:
>> Here's gb.gtk 050303. Two new features added:
>
>I received this mail 27 hours after Daniel sent it, and looking
>at the headers, the slowness was definitely in sourceforge's
>servers.  I still haven't gotten Benoit's original post about VB
>and rms.  Anyone else getting mail late or never?
>
>Rob

Salut Rob,

never I ignore, but I remarked that sometimes I don't understand
a replay, because the mail in the middle wasn't yet in my box.

Last week was very slow, at noon 2 mails, and actually the 1/3 of new mails
are allway somewhere not on top of the list, where I look for.

Amicalment
Charlie
* Gesendet mit / Sent by: FEN-Webmail * http://www.fen-net.de *