[Gambas-devel] XML component

Christian Faure christian.faurebouvard at ...156...
Fri Sep 10 17:37:17 CEST 2004

El Jueves, 9 de Septiembre de 2004 17:33, Daniel Campos escribió:
> Hi:
>
> Well, XML (using libxml) is one of my ideas for the future, however
> currently i'm not working on it, I just made some experiments a time
> ago...
>
> However somebody is working now in a XML component using expath, but now
> I can confirm my fears: I've lost messages in the transition from
> Evolution 1.4 to Evolution 1.5, and I can not find that messages!

Hi,
If you need some messages, i can re-send this to your e-mail :)

I have a XMLComponent based on expat, for testing
(Thanks to Daniel C. for Component Model based on libxml2),
Now, i sent this component to Benoit, to tell me what iterface i have to
implement, and others corrections

Regards.