[Gambas-devel] XML component

Daniel Campos daniel.campos at ...103...
Thu Sep 9 22:33:06 CEST 2004

Hi:

Well, XML (using libxml) is one of my ideas for the future, however
currently i'm not working on it, I just made some experiments a time
ago...

However somebody is working now in a XML component using expath, but now
I can confirm my fears: I've lost messages in the transition from
Evolution 1.4 to Evolution 1.5, and I can not find that messages!

Regards,

Daniel Campos