[Gambas-devel] XML component

Benoit Minisini gambas at ...1...
Fri Sep 10 10:00:19 CEST 2004

On Thursday 09 September 2004 21:03, Alberto Torres wrote:
> Hi, I wonder if anyone is working on a xml component for gambas. I read
> the wiki and it seems that Daniel Campos is working on it.
>
> I think XML component should be small and stand-alone, a good choice
> could be use tinyxml because it's small (146kb source without docs) and
> has no external depencies.
> http://sourceforge.net/projects/tinyxml
>
> If no one is developing a xml component, I'll start one.
>
> Regards
> DiThi

Look at the previous posts of Christian Faure. It works on a xml component,
but based on the expat library.

I suggest you contact you so that you share your works. You can work on the
same library, on make twice the same component with two differents libraries
(gb.xml.expat and gb.xml.tinyxml).

When Christian and/or you have finished the components, I will come to ensure
that their interface is nice, and, if you do two different components, that
they are exactly the same :-)

mailto:gambas at ...1...