[Gambas-devel] German translation 0.99 RC1

Charlie Reinl na2492 at ...16...
Sat Oct 30 15:18:22 CEST 2004

>On Friday 29 October 2004 20:43, Charlie wrote:
>> ron schrieb:
>>

>Thanks Charlie
>

>> Salut Ron,
>>
>> (see Attachment)
>> may be that still works , and with a little bit more you can change it

>> while starting
>> and / or save it in the settings.
>>
>> Amicalment
>> Charlie
>>

>No luck with that way.
>I'm afraid it is set during configure and/or compile time.
>May be something must be changed in the po to get the new file active.
>for the IDE.
>
>I give up till I get answer from Benoit.
>I don't send without an private preview, it sucks without it.
>
>Ron

Salut Ron,

I forgot to say that my Linux is en_EN , but the KDE is dd_DE
May be for that it works for me, because after posting the mail,
I was too curious and changed my RC1 source and ran the IDE in the IDE
And I saw 'Neues Projekt' instead of 'New project'

Amicalment
Charlie
* Gesendet mit / Sent by: FEN-Webmail * http://www.fen-net.de *