[Gambas-devel] German translation 0.99 RC1

Ron Onstenk ronstk at ...124...
Sat Oct 30 18:47:18 CEST 2004

On Saturday 30 October 2004 17:18, Charlie Reinl wrote:
> >On Friday 29 October 2004 20:43, Charlie wrote:
> >> ron schrieb:
> >>

> Salut Ron,
>
> I forgot to say that my Linux is en_EN , but the KDE is dd_DE
> May be for that it works for me, because after posting the mail,
> I was too curious and changed my RC1 source and ran the IDE in the IDE
> And I saw 'Neues Projekt' instead of 'New project'
>
> Amicalment
> Charlie

dd_DE ??? :) (invalid setting results in en_EN )

Well I got the info from Benoit and that works.
As I realize now not the IDE that handles it but gbx :)

The only one that could be set by gambas.conf is the
default selection in the translate form, the way I did.

May be that it is a good point to do the default
'Translate language' with settings['/TranslateTo',system.language]
and as option in the FOptions.{form|class}

I can now hurry up :)

Ron