[Gambas-devel] Gambas Interface - Run and Stop

Rob sourceforge-raindog2 at ...19...
Wed Aug 18 01:53:12 CEST 2004

On Tuesday 17 August 2004 10:23, Michael Sullivan wrote:
> the project window and stopping the program.  Can we put a
> Stop button on the button panel in the code editor to avoid
> having to switch back to the project window to stop the
> program when there's an error?

That behavior annoys me too.  Maybe when I'm trying to add the
context help I'll also see if I can add that.  I would also
encourage you to open the Gambas IDE project yourself and poke
around with making such changes though, so that whenever you
brainstorm a new feature or interface improvement you can flesh
your ideas out and have example code to post, which I find
always makes people more excited.

Of course, the behavior I'd *like* to see is the ability to edit
your code without having to stop the program, since after all
Gambas is an interpreted language, but I'm guessing that's not
going to happen ;)

Rob