[Gambas-devel] Gambas Interface - Run and Stop

Benoit Minisini gambas at ...1...
Wed Aug 18 23:21:16 CEST 2004

On Tuesday 17 August 2004 16:23, Michael Sullivan wrote:
> Another thing about Gambas 0.96 that really annoys me is that I can only
> run and stop a program from the main project window.  When there's an
> error in my program it doesn't show up until I try to run it.  Gambas
> brings up the code editor window along with the error in a message box,
> but you can't do anything in the code window without first switching
> back to the project window and stopping the program.  Can we put a Stop
> button on the button panel in the code editor to avoid having to switch
> back to the project window to stop the program when there's an error?

I added a keyboard shortcut to stop the program. The shortcut is ALT+PAUSE,
because I didn't succeed in making CTRL+PAUSE work :-)

I don't know if I will add the stop button to the editor toolbar yet...

mailto:gambas at ...1...