[Gambas-devel] Gambas Interface - Run and Stop

Michael Sullivan michael at ...147...
Tue Aug 17 16:23:05 CEST 2004

Another thing about Gambas 0.96 that really annoys me is that I can only
run and stop a program from the main project window.  When there's an
error in my program it doesn't show up until I try to run it.  Gambas
brings up the code editor window along with the error in a message box,
but you can't do anything in the code window without first switching
back to the project window and stopping the program.  Can we put a Stop
button on the button panel in the code editor to avoid having to switch
back to the project window to stop the program when there's an error?