[Gambas-devel] Component Miscellaneous

Rob sourceforge-raindog2 at ...19...
Sat Sep 27 16:44:46 CEST 2003

On Saturday 27 September 2003 09:13, Benoit Minisini wrote:
> Then I will put the sources in a CVS. All components will be
> part of the source tree, or can be distributed separately as
> Daniel Campos does when the component is in beta version.

Is it possible to distribute components in precompiled form
without needing to build a new Gambas compiler/interpreter?  I
was just thinking, once there's an SDL component, including it
in the base Gambas package means Gambas then requires SDL,
whereas there might be a way to make a "gambas-SDL" package as
long as gambas doesn't need to be rebuilt for new components.

Rob