[Gambas-devel] Component Miscellaneous

Benoit Minisini gambas at ...20...
Sat Sep 27 15:13:57 CEST 2003

Le Jeudi 25 Septembre 2003 18:34, Scott Harrison a écrit :
> Benoit,
>
> Since Gambas is so easy to extend, I imagine there is going to be long list
> of components over time.  Are there plans to create a separate website for
> components only -- preferably using CVS? You will probably want to keep the
> Gambas compiler website relatively clean.
>
> Scott

I want to first make a 1.0 version so that people have a relatively stable
interpreter, classes, objects and events.

Then I will put the sources in a CVS. All components will be part of the
source tree, or can be distributed separately as Daniel Campos does when the
component is in beta version.

mailto:gambas at ...1...