[Gambas-devel] Problems compiling Gambas 0.70

Leo Barnhoorn leo.barnhoorn at ...53...
Mon Sep 22 03:24:55 CEST 2003

Hi Marco,

I have found the messages, but a lot of errors on the messages.

This file (acinclude.m4.zip) is that the fix to solve the problem.
Do you have this file for me acinclude.m4.zip

Thanks
Leo