[Gambas-devel] Problems compiling Gambas 0.70

Marco Bauer elentirmo at ...51...
Sun Sep 21 17:48:28 CEST 2003

Hi Leo,

Benoit gave a solution to this problem on the gambas-user list. I had the same
issue on my SuSE 8.2 Qt 3.1.1.

Gruss
Marco

Le Samedi 20 Septembre 2003 17:27, Marco Bauer a écrit :
> Hi Benoit,
>
> I can't find a file called libintl.so on my system?!? What does that mean?
>
> Marco

Hmmm... Strange ! Maybe it is not necessary on SuSE ??

I join this mail a file named acinclude.m4.zip that you must unzip and put in
the gambas-0.70 package by replacing the old one.

Then type:

$ ./reconf

$ ./configure

Normally, it will correctly disable the link with libintl without raising an
error. Tell me if it works !

mailto:gambas at ...1...