[Gambas-devel] More problem installing gambas

Jean-Francois Perreault cmcpero at ...28...
Sun May 25 21:14:19 CEST 2003

Hi,

(I moved this to devel since this is an issue with gambas itself)
I'm still trying to install gambas (now 0.57) but it just won't work :\

so far I tried with --disable-qt-component and --disable-kde-component
and that gave me

ERROR: #27: Cannot load library '/opt/gambas/lib/lib.gb.qt.la': file not
found

I included a strace when trying with these options

I also tried with the qt component and without the kde component but
that just segfault
I also included an strace

I also tried with both kde and qt components but that as before crash
during make install at the "Creating the library info files..." step

is there any way to fix this ? why does this work on other distributions
? is it because they use earlier version or glibc or kde ?
could I fix this by downgrading glibc/kde ?

also I noticed configure script re-execute itself with
--enable-ltdl-convenience at the end , could that have anything to do
with my problem ?

thanks ,

--
Jean-Francois Perreault