[Gambas-devel] Gambas Open Dialog

Fabien Gambasfr at ...4...
Sat May 24 19:37:03 CEST 2003

Hello

Actually i'm remake the gambas open box a new time.

I've made the beginning, but now i want to know what are your suggestion and
your needs.

I've put a tabs system like konqueror, and with it we can add direct link to
 a spécific directory that we choose. You can add max 8 free dir actually in
 my new version. What do you think about this idéa?

I've put a file management (but just rename, and delete...  maby rapidly
 copy, paste, and treecopy (to copy picture directory)).

What about the New picture viewer in gambas 0.56 ?

Give me all your suggestion ! Please  I need it in a short time to make a
better work !.

Fabien