[Gambas-devel] component docs

Ken Schrock schrockk at ...26...
Tue Jun 10 16:48:58 CEST 2003

Fabien wrote:

>For the doc ... where you'll be ready, make it !
>
>Good idea no ?, There isn't lot of person who actually work on component
>creating...
>
>humm ... for sûre... benoit... Nigel... me a little bit... you...

I disagree, this is really clean and simple kind of interface
A simple way to extend a language, I think it will be used a LOT

You guys just need to find a simpler way to plug new ones into the IDE
Needs to be more of a plug-in, drop one or more files in one place
The icon for the toolbox, help, info, etc. should all go one place
Would be really nice if it were all one big chunk, and why not?
Why not use GB_INFO to fetch all these things for the IDE?

The docs? Yes, I will write them...
... If I ever find all the info >:-}