[Gambas-devel] component docs

Fabien Gambasfr at ...4...
Tue Jun 10 20:39:54 CEST 2003

Le Mardi 10 Juin 2003 12:59, Ken Schrock a écrit :
> I still need the docs for this stuff
> Although I am making progress by hacking away
> There still are a lot of unanswered questions here
>
> I have a working component, but
> It never enters GB_INFO_whatever or hook_main
> I am suppose to call them from the other section?
>
> Where are docs for all the GB.xxx type calls?

look in the file Gambas_api.cpp and .h

And in the shared directory...
in gambas.h

You can certainly found in these fill some usefull information.

Fabien

For the doc ... where you'll be ready, make it !

Good idea no ?, There isn't lot of person who actually work on component
creating...

humm ... for sûre... benoit... Nigel... me a little bit... you...

Fabien