[Gambas-bugtracker] Bug #2139: Could html previewer split horizontal too?

bugtracker at gambaswiki.org bugtracker at gambaswiki.org
Thu Mar 18 11:16:39 CET 2021

http://gambaswiki.org/bugtracker/edit?object=BUG.2139&from=L21haW4-

Comment #1 by Bruce STEERS:

I have this better idea that is to make _Split be able to switch it's orientation from H to V.

I added the following to _Split.class ...
.
Public Sub Switch(Optional Mode As String)

  If Not Mode Then $bVertical = Not $bVertical Else $bVertical = (LCase(Mode) = "v")
  DoLayout

End
.

Attached is a simple tester with a VSplit that changes into a HSplit on button press..
For applications like switching the html preview panel orientation it could possibly work well?

Maybe (most likely) you can think of a better way to do it but i think a switchable split container has uses for sure.

Wishing Well