[Gambas-bugtracker] Bug #2139: Could html previewer split horizontal too?

bugtracker at gambaswiki.org bugtracker at gambaswiki.org
Wed Mar 17 22:24:15 CET 2021

http://gambaswiki.org/bugtracker/edit?object=BUG.2139&from=L21haW4-

Bruce STEERS reported a new bug.

Summary
-------

Could html previewer split horizontal too?

Type             : Request
Priority         : Low
Gambas version   : Master
Product          : Development Environment

Description

Hi Ben.

I looked around the ide code but something like this is beyond me i think as i do not quite understand how you have done things.

I was looking into if it might be easy enough to also make the html previewer split horizontally and not just vertically?

This is not a random idea, i was just editing an md file and wished it did this as it would have been much better for me with the page i was working on.

Many thanks for your time fella :)
Wishing well
Bruce

System information