Re: Pop3 Gambas & Gmail.

I had a little look.

Seems the "Bad password" message is a bit misleading due to the position at
which it fails.

Meaning , it opens the connection, okay , it sends a user id, okay , then
it sends a password and the server returns

"-ERR [AUTH] Username and password not accepted."

it reports "Bad password" but that's not to mean it was the password that
was wrong.

But i'm getting the same thing.
all details seem correct but it does not work.

Is there an IMAP alternative?
As mostly i'm reading IMAP is a better way, apparently for gmail pop3 is
more for managing, imap for just reading on multiple clients.
https://clean.email/blog/email-settings/gmail-email-settings

Respects
BruceS