Re: Pop3 Gambas & Gmail.

Le 18/10/2024 à 10:43, System64 Development a écrit :
Hi,

I use this code to connect to a Gmail mailbox

   $Pop = New Pop3Client
   $Pop.Host = "pop.gmail.com"
   $Pop.port = 995
   $Pop.User = "myname@xxxxxxxxx"
   $Pop.Encrypt = True
   $Pop.Password = "mypassword"
   If $Pop.Open() Then
     Print "Mensajes: " & $Pop.Stat[0] ' Messages numbers.
   Endif

But doesn't work.

¿Is due to Gimail or perhaps the code is wrong?

Im trying to made a program that:

Read each messages from the mailbox

Process the all the mails and create a pdf file for each one.

Answer to all the "emailunique/senders" adding one attachment

Martin.

My Thunderbird can access some GMail account through POP3, but the Thunderbird of my mother never succeeded. Go figure...

Anyway, you can set the Debug property of the Pop3Client to get the dialog with the server on the console.

Benoît Minisini.