Re: A possibly clever idea...

> The current trend of running every little bit of software in it's own
> vm/sandbox just makes for bloat and slow software.

Yes. If you do that for well thought security reasons then it's good thing,
but some of these shitpackers do the opposite; they expose your system to
multiple versions of the same libraries to make sure spread the attack
surface.

But my main problem is that these fix "a problem" that was solved already
in Linux/unix, people just need to follow the guidelines. Let's not go
backwards.

Jussi