Re: DBUS signals?

> I run your posted project, and I noticed that the middle click event was
> catched. I didn't check if this project actually uses DBusSignal.
>
> Anyway, you must ensure that your DBusSignal handler does not catch DBus
> messages that should be sent to the DBus objects created by the TrayIcon
> class implementation. It could explain why it does not see the DBus
> MiddleClick signal sent by the desktop!

Only middle click is send with DBus? Other buttons work.

These are the things I have tried:

hDBUS = New DBusSignal(DBus.System, "org.freedesktop.login1.Manager",
"/org/freedesktop/login1", "PrepareForShutdown", True) As "DBusSignal"
 and
hDBUS = New DBusSignal(DBus.System, "org.freedesktop.login1.Manager") As
"DBusSignal"

But neither of them seems to catch anything. Except perhaps the middle
click.... I'm lost.

Jussi