Re: DBUS signals?

Le 26/09/2024 à 23:17, Jussi Lahtinen a écrit :
Cinnamon (Linux Mint 21.3). They work perfectly when the DBusSignal is not used.

Jussi

I run your posted project, and I noticed that the middle click event was catched. I didn't check if this project actually uses DBusSignal.

Anyway, you must ensure that your DBusSignal handler does not catch DBus messages that should be sent to the DBus objects created by the TrayIcon class implementation. It could explain why it does not see the DBus MiddleClick signal sent by the desktop!

Benoît Minisini.