Re: IDE and new database component

Il 27/07/24 22:17, Benoît Minisini ha scritto:
Le 27/07/2024 à 18:27, Benoît Minisini a écrit :
Le 27/07/2024 à 17:25, Gianluigi a écrit :
Il 27/07/24 14:51, Gianluigi ha scritto:
Il 26/07/24 16:34, Benoît Minisini ha scritto:
It aims at being an exact equivalent. In pratice, it has slight
differences (besides possible bugs).

The only API difference that can break compatibility is that there
is no
more "Blob" class for dealing with blob fields. Just use strings
instead.

Any other difference should be signaled so that I fix it!

Benoît Minisini.

Hi Benoit,

I don't understand how the new component can be an equivalent of the old
one if the Connections folder isn't even foreseen.
Will it be added or is it designed like this?

Saluti
Gianluigi

The IDE has still to be fixed.

The IDE has been fixed, it now understands 'gb.db2' as a database
component.

Regards,

Hi Benoit, Now the Connections folder exists and shows the database but
it can't seem to be recognized.
I'm referring to the project in this link:
https://paste.c-net.org/StumbledMinimal

I'm going to sleep now, I'll be active tomorrow afternoon.

Regards
Gianluigi