Re: Collapsing of subs in the editor only possible with QT?

Le 01/07/2024 à 13:18, Claus Dietrich a écrit :
Am 01.07.24 um 12:46 schrieb Benoît Minisini:
Hi,
I have tested with these two systems: Mint 21.3 / Mate / X11 and Mint 21 / Cinnamon / X11. Everything works as expected. These systems use the default configuration. Do you think about a specific configuration you would have applied to your systems that may impact the mouse behaviour?
Regards,

Hi,

I reconfirm (just tested again) that I have the problem with Mint 21.2 Cinnamon. I can also confirm that collapsing of subs works when I use the ctrl-key plus click on [-].  But then the Help-Browser pops up. This also applies at least to Mint 20.3 Cinnamon and Mate.

I don't have a Mint 21.3 VM available yet and I am not using any special mouse configuration.

Regards

Claus

Do you have a specific mouse hardware?

--