Re: Collapsing of subs in the editor only possible with QT?

On Mon, 1 Jul 2024 at 08:40, Claus Dietrich <claus.dietrich@xxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

> Hi
>
> I can collapse subs in the IDE editor only when Gambas is started with QT
> (which is the default with KDE). It doesn't work with GTK+3 which is the
> default on all my other desktops. Why is this?
>
> With best regards
>
> Claus

It must be your gtk config.

Collapsing and expanding Subs works as expected here with gtk3. Mint21.3,
MATE, gambas master

How exactly do you try to collapse the subs?
I just click the "-" sign on the left and the sub collapses and the -
becomes a + , then i click the + and it expands.

Works with GTK3 exactly the same as it does with QT here.

What is your config?  (system information)

BruceS