Re: Collapsing of subs in the editor only possible with QT?

Le 01/07/2024 à 10:49, Claus Dietrich a écrit :
Am 01.07.24 um 10:17 schrieb Bruce Steers:
It must be your gtk config.
Collapsing and expanding Subs works as expected here with gtk3. Mint21.3, MATE, gambas master
How exactly do you try to collapse the subs?
I just click the "-" sign on the left and the sub collapses and the - becomes a + , then i click the + and it expands.
Works with GTK3 exactly the same as it does with QT here.
What is your config?  (system information)
BruceS

I have the same result on all my OSs (Mint 20.3/21.2 Mate/Cinnamon, Ubuntu 20.4.6, Kubuntu 20.1, Opensuse 15.3 Leap KDE, Debian 12 Cinnamon). No matter what Gambas version I use (3.19.2/ Master). I also click on the [-]. I stumbled over it because of somebody in the German club, who also cannot collapse subs under XUbuntu 24.04.

Below the system info from my main machine.

Best regards

Claus

Hi,

I have tested with these two systems: Mint 21.3 / Mate / X11 and Mint 21 / Cinnamon / X11. Everything works as expected.

These systems use the default configuration. Do you think about a specific configuration you would have applied to your systems that may impact the mouse behaviour?

Benoît Minisini.