Re: Future new database components

Benôit,

(disclaimer: stupid mobile mail client won't allow to type a reply below the original message)

That's awesome news!

That goal is precisely what I wanted to achieve years ago in prior Gambas versions with ODBC, but since the low-level DB components such as Result were not really accessible from higher level Gambas (I mean instancing, populating, etc), it wasn't possible.

Is this already in the repo? Any new branch or something?

If so, I'll get the latest commit, particularly for ODBC, and try to figure it out (no promises though!). Will also have to dust off my dev virtual machine...

By the way: Thank you for your continued efforts to improve an already complete and excellent product.

Regards,
zxMarce.